Do you find winter a challenging season, or struggle to see its unique beauty?
Would you like to feel creatively inspired to capture the winter mood?
Do you want to create gorgeous images and draw people in with your irresistible winter stories?
Seasonal Storytelling: Winter is a self-paced E-course that will give you a burst of creative inspiration, guiding you through a collection of storytelling elements and creative ideas, and teaching you my secrets of seasonal storytelling with words and images - all focussed through a wintery lens. Learn how to share your own unique winter story with considered words and atmospheric images.
- Give yourself a creative treat in the darkest months of the year
- Discover winter's elusive magic and harness the winter mood
- See the seasonal beauty in the everyday and document treasured memories
I’ve woven my storytelling knowledge together with my favourite elements of winter to create a course that will inspire you to look with fresh eyes at the details of your days and to appreciate and capture the magic of the season. From quiet cosy moments to windswept walks, you'll be preserving this season by telling the small stories that make up your winter days. I'd like to inspire you to live, love and record your winter stories, whether it's for yourself or your creative business.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Six sections of inspiring lessons
- Challenges & assignments to help you develop your skills and consolidate your learning
- Creative prompts to take away
- Secrets I’ve learned from my decade of storytelling with words and pictures
- Ongoing access to all the course materials so you can complete it at your own pace
- Creative prompts to take you onward into the season
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for telling your story with words and pictures
- How to capture the winter mood, from light to colour to weather
- Ways to tell the story of quiet winter moments and style a winter vignette
- Ideas for storytelling with winter motifs, and tips for sharing quintessential winter experiences
- Finding the wonder in a winter walk, whether in the city or the countryside
- Tasks which will guide you to capture feelings or memories
Discover how to share your story and embrace the season: this course is packed with seasonal storytelling tips and exercises to help you to capture the moments that matter, and tell the small stories that make up your winter days.
Hi, I’m Laura and I’m a photographer, writer and editor. I tell stories using words and photographs: on my blog, to my 60k+ Instagram following, for brands, and on the pages of beautiful magazines. I’m also a qualified teacher with a MA in Literature, and I’m here to help you to harness the power of storytelling in your life and creative work.
'I just loved the Seasonal Storytelling course. It not only made me think more in depth about my photos and words but also made me connect deeper with autumn and all its magic. Thank you so much Laura for this wonderful experience.' -Jane
Frequently Asked Questions
Winter Storytelling : Learn about seasonal storytelling though words and pictures.
The Winter Mood : Consider what is unique about this seasonal mood, and how you can capture it.
Quiet Winter Moments : Tell the story of a quiet winter moment and style a winter vignette.
Winter Motifs : Think about seasonal motifs, and how these can be used to tell your own story.
Winter Walks: See and capture the beauty of a wintery walk.
Your Winter Stories : Combine all that you have learned, and be inspired to tell your own seasonal stories.
'It is packed with ideas and advice that I know I will continue to draw on through the seasons - and years. You have once again created a gem of a course.' - Gaelle
'I'm currently following the Seasonal Storytelling: Autumn E-course and I absolutely LOVE it! ... the course helps me to see even more beauty and texture in every single autumnal detail.' - Kim
'Laura has such a wonderfully gentle way of guiding us towards our stories and voice. I found it very soothing: the course has been a balm.' - Rebecca
Ready to tell your seasonal story? It's time to be inspired - let's get started right away!